Young Professionals is a part of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Taipei and aims to:
· be a meeting group for all young people who have an interest in Swedish business and culture,
· provide opportunities for personal development,
· connect its members with people in the business sector,
· introduce young people to the business sector in general, and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
Who can join Young Professionals?
· People of all nationalities are welcome to join the network as long as they have some connection to Sweden.
· An age limit of 35 is generally applied.
YP aims at gathering all Swedish students on a exchange in Taiwan, as well as young graduates who want to get in contact with Swedish businesses in Taiwan.
YP focuses on four types of arrangements:
1. Relaxed networking events, such as after works and brunches.
2. On-line networking and support of one another.
3. Organized events, such as study visits to companies or lectures with a focus on young entrepreneurship and other career-related topics.
4. HR Services, such as internship and placements.
Join to become a member here, and hand paper and payment to Fredrik Boye.