Join us and enhance your network today
The best way to spread the word about your business is by making connections.
Whether you’re new to the local community or a veteran company that has been around for decades, your reputation grows as you engage in other influential entities within your community. That’s why so many businesses choose to join the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei, a resourceful organization made to help your local businesses thrive.
The SCCT is an independent, non-profit, advocacy organisation governed by and for our members. We give our members a common voice and we guarantee effective communication channels with Swedish and Taiwanese governments, business associations and media.
As a member of SCCT you will be part of a large and rapidly expanding network of members representing foreign-invested enterprises of all sizes from a wide range of business sectors operating across Taiwan.
You don’t have to be a Swedish company or citizen to join the SCCT. Any foreign or Taiwanese company, organization or individual may apply for membership.
From building your brand’s presence to increasing sales, learn how you can use your membership with us to foster your company’s growth.
Your benefits as a member
Access & relationships
- Meet with key decision-makers
- Attend networking events and parties of more social nature bringing together key stakeholders for informed debate.
- Close collaboration with other Sweden-Taiwan organisations including Business Sweden, Taipei Mission and Swedish Chambers of Commerce across APAC and Globally
- Participate in delegations to Stockholm, Sweden
- Access intelligence on institutional development and new policy initiatives
- Access information on current issues, including position statements, press releases and other reports
- Read SCCT publications, studies, monthly newsletter and briefs
- Influence Taiwan policy and legislation affecting member company operation and investment in Taiwan
- Participate in committees, working groups, and task forces to form official SCCT Swedish positions on policy issues
- Advocacy on cross-sectoral, horizontal issues impacting business investment that sectoral associations may not address
- Enhance your company’s profile through sponsorship opportunities’
- Eligibility for leadership positions within SCCT’s management groups and committees
- Visibility on SCCT’s website, social media and publications