The objective of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei is to study, protect, promote, extend, and advance the commercial and industrial relations, as well as investment and trade of Sweden-related organizations and other interested organizations in Taiwan.
Ms Louise Byström is the CEO of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei. Please do not hesitate to contact her if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Chamber.
To study, protect, promote, extend, and advance the commercial and industrial relations, as well as investment and trade of Sweden-related organizations and other interested organizations in the interest of members and at the discretion of the Chamber.
1. Stakeholder Relations: To create and guide relations with other chambers, government bodies, legislative and advisory organizations, think tanks bodies and any parties affecting members’ interests.
2. Database Management: To collect, evaluate and disseminate among its members statistical and other information concerning commerce or other matters of interest to the membership
3. To promote the interest of members through events, publications, representation or other activities.
4. Social Events: To organize regular luncheon meetings, social meetings and discussions, delegations, exhibitions, lectures or seminars, and other events of interest to the membership.
5. To exchange information among members about business practices and regulations in Taiwan.
6. To promote Swedish cultural and values as a way to strengthen the Swedish brand for the benefit of members. Examples: but not limited to,
b. Sustainability and environmental responsibility
c. Equal opportunity
d. Business ethics
e. Swedish traditions
7. External Communications: To publish and circulate journals and a newsletter or other publications that the Chamber thinks desirable for the promotion of its business to relevant stakeholders
8. Internal Communications: To provide a forum for communication among Members
More info can be found in Articles of Association here. English version is for information only, original is in Chinese