The Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei was founded in 2012, and to commemorate this we are launching an SCCT logo competition.
The Board of Directors together with the CEO would like to invite amateur or professional designers to help SCCT design its new logo. The new logo will reflect the Chamber’s new identity and be used effective January 2022.
The new logo should allude to our proud Swedish heritage and capture this key message: Connecting Sweden and Taiwan
1. Who is eligible
This contest is open to any one on an individual basis. Contestants can submit multiple entries.
2. Judging panel & selection criteria
A Selection Committee comprised of the SCCT Board of Directors and SCCT CEO will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria (though other criteria may be considered):
Relevance – Does the entry align with the theme and goals of the SCCT?
Originality – Does the composition exhibit original design, creativity, and imagination?
Aesthetic Quality – Does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance and color coordination? Do all the elements work together to create a unified and appealing design?
In addition to the great honor and recognition in all our social media channels, the winner will receive a Samsung A20 mobile phone, 100 custom made Swedish face masks and a ticket to one of our social party events!
The most “liked” logo on the SCCT Facebook page will receive 50 Swedish face masks. In case the winning logo is also the most “liked” logo on facebook, this prize will be given to the second most “liked” logo.
Three randomly chosen comments about competition entries on the SCCT’s facebook page will receive 20 Swedish face-masks each.
The oldest and youngest competitors will each receive a gift bag with assorted merchandise from SCCT’s member companies.
4. Announcement and awarding of prizes
The three prizes for randomly chosen comments on the SCCT’s Facebook page will be presented each week (November 1-31st 2021). The remaining awards will be announced and presented at an online press conference held in Taipei on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of SCCT in September 2021.
5. When to submit
From June 1st to November 1st 2021
6. How to submit
Submit your entry via email through this link email@example.com
7. Requirements for entries
- The competition is for two separate sets of logos: One for SCCT and one for SCCT Young Professionals. (Please see samples at the bottom go this page)
- The name “Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei” should, at the discretion of the designer, be incorporated into the logo design.
- Designs must be created in vector format and acceptable editable source file is .PSD
- Entries must bear no signatures or any personal signals.
- Each entry includes three different sizes, as follows:
- A color logo with one maximum dimension of 150mm, equivalent to 1800 pixels
- A smaller black and white logo with one maximum dimension of 30mm, equivalent to 360 pixels
- A smaller color logo with one maximum dimension of 30mm, equivalent to 360 pixels
- All in all we ask that you submit 4 logos (which includes 1 for Young Professionals)
8. Terms and Conditions
- The logo must be original and must not have received any previous awards.
- The work must be created and signed by the artist him/herself.
- Logo design for this competition cannot give rise to any claim for financial compensation.
- The award–winning works become the property of the SCCT from the date they are received. The designer waives any copyright in their design. The SCCT may use the design at its discretion, and reserves the right to determine which entries it displays.
- Any person submitting a logo proposal for the competition certifies that he/she is the designer. He/she also certifies that the logo does not infringe the rights of any third party and is not in violation of any copyright.
- The winner will be informed directly by the SCCT and invited to an announcement about the prize at an event in Taipei in October 2021.
- By participating in the competition, participants accept all competition rules and agree to be bound by them.
- Please respect copyrights of other artists.