Last year’s autumn version of the Swedish Chamber Golf Challenge was a really wet success and we continue the tradition, this time around in a warm and sunny spring setting at Sunrise Golf & Country Club. Our Personal Wellbeing theme remains and to us it means Be Active, Connect with people, Learn and Give and we believe golf with friends is the epitome of this.
Sunrise Golf & Country Club is an all-round resort center with an 18-hole course of international standard competition.
The standard 18-hole course measures 6580 meters, with beautiful views accented by the trees and flowers planted along the fairways and around the clubhouse. The fairway slopes are varied and fast greens make golfers feel the best playing fun.
The fairways are carpeted with Bermuda 328 grass and show an incredible variety of undulation and elevation change, with imported champion grass instead of Bermuda chosen for its putting surface. The excellent design makes Sunrise a venue for various international golf games, including the LPGA Taiwan Championship from 2011 to 2013. These achievements including a top ranking in the Deutsche Bank’s “Asia’s Top 50 Golf Courses makes Sunrise one of the most international golf courses in Taiwan.
It’s a fun day for all regardless of HCP, and there is no better way to get in front of key decision makers and make new friends than being part of this Chamber event.
- The first group will tee off at 7:40 AM for 18 holes of Stableford for individuals.
- Mulligans are available at 300NTD each, with proceeds going to our friends at PACK
- SCCT representatives will be onsite to greet You welcome from 7AM.
- There will be a lunch reception and prize ceremony after all play is completed.
- Snacks and beverage will be provided on the course throughout the day.
- Lockers and showers and are available.
- For anyone wanting to catch a ride to the venue, a car which seats four will depart Tianmu square at 6AM.
As we play stroke-play with handicap, we need your rough handicap, we say rough because even though it’s a competition we play for fun and friendship. (If you do not have an official handicap, please provide your three latest scores.)
This event will be hosted contingent on recommendations from Taiwan CECC.
Should want to support our Chamber sponsoring are packages available