Last year’s spring version of the Swedish Chamber Golf Challenge was a really wet success with 14 players duking it out at Sunrise with Mr David Chou eventually coming out on top!
We continue the tradition, this time around we are back in a hopefully warm and sunny spring setting at TaShee Golf & Country Club in Taoyuan. Our Personal Wellbeing theme remains and to us it means Be Active, Connect with people, Learn and Give and we thoroughly believe golf with friends is the epitome of this.
TaShee is widely regarded as the premiere course in Taiwan with an 18-hole course of international standard waiting to get plowed and cultivated by your low irons 🙂
It’s a fun day for all regardless of HCP, and there is no better way to get in front of key decision makers and make new friends than being part of this Chamber event.
- The first group will tee off at 7:30 AM.
- Mulligans are available at 500NTD each, with proceeds going to our friends at PACK
- SCCT representatives will be onsite to greet You welcome from 7AM.
- There will be a lunch reception and prize ceremony after all play is completed.
- Fine prizes awarded for overall best score, longest drive and closest to the pin.
- Snacks and beverage will be provided on the course throughout the day.
- Lockers and showers and are available.
- For anyone wanting to catch a ride to the venue, a car which seats four will depart Tianmu square at 6AM.
As we play stroke-play with handicap, we need your rough handicap, we say rough because even though it’s a competition we play for fun and friendship. (If you do not have an official handicap, please provide your three latest scores.)