No. 8, Alley 80, Lane 298, Gong 2nd Road, Longtan Taoyuan 325, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solution and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly solutions. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning 180 countries, where it employs more than 42,000 employees.
Atlas Copco is a decentralized group operating with five business areas:
- Compressor Technique
- Providing compressed air solutions, industrial compressors, gas and process compressors and expanders, air and gas treatment equipment, air management systems and all related services. Operates in the manufacturing, oil and gas, and process industries.
- Vacuum Technique
- Providing vacuum products, exhaust management systems, valves and related products mainly under the Edwards, Leybold and Atlas Copco brands. Main markets served are semiconductor, chemical processing, food packaging and paper handling.
- Industrial Technique
- Providing industrial power tools and systems, assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and service. Operates in the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service.
- Mining and Rock Excavation Technique
- Providing equipment for drilling and rock excavation, all related consumables and service. Active in surface and underground mines, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications.
- Construction Technique
- Providing construction and demolition tools, portable compressors, pumps and generators, and lighting towers. Operates in infrastructure, civil works, oil and gas, energy and drilling sectors.
Five business areas with one promise, that we are Committed to Sustainable Productivity. We stand by our responsibilities towards our customers, towards the environment and the people around us. Our vision is to become and remain First in Mind – First in Choice ® for our customers, employees and other principal stakeholders. Sustainability plays an important role in Atlas Copco’s vision and it is an integral aspect of the Group’s mission.