4 September 15:00-16:00 Taipei time, UTC+8 (09:00-10:00 Stockholm time, UTC+1)
Free for members (this is a members-only event)
Please register through EventBank.
We are switching over to EventBank to organize events! Please register for the event through this link.
About the event
Join our webinar with Inspire Group on healthy leadership in times of turbulence.
Let’s start by stating the obvious: 2020 has so far been a year of great challenge and disruption. And the implications of this on almost every area of our lives have been felt widely; not least in our roles, workplaces and on how we lead ourselves and others. The phrase ‘new normal’ has been overused far too many times, but there has been a shift, or more precisely a jolt, to a new way of working.
- How leadership and wellbeing are closely linked – and why this matters even more now
- Communicating with transparency and empathy in turbulent times – the two most important aspects to this
- Lessons in leadership from the New Zealand response
- Why it is critical to develop leadership skills in the digital era
- Why leadership and learning are over complicated, and what this now needs to look like in the new world of work
- We have experienced a new business model and work mobilisation: what must we now do to build on that?
Ulrika Brunner has over 20 years’ leadership experience across Asia across several industries. She has promoted and expanded several new businesses and teams in Malaysia and across the region with her high-energy and positive attitude. Always keen for a new challenge and takes the lead in transformation that contributes to the advancement of your organisation, its bottom line and team members.
At Inspire, Ulrika is leveraging its huge international successes to establish Inspire as market leader in life-changing learning and development in Malaysia and the region.