Seeing there’s a lot of business interest in the overall COVID-19 situation in APAC, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei would like to offer our members a valuable and time-efficient update on the situation in Mainland China. The webinar will be short and time-efficient, focusing on the following areas;
· Current COVID-19 situation in Mainland China
· Chinese border entry and quarantine regulations
· Travels within China, provincial update on restrictions
· Analysis of the week, key recommendations
· Special guest. Weekly guest focusing on finance, politics, logistics and commerce.
Special Guest of the month: Johan Nylander, Asia Correspondent at Dagens Industri, Author of “The Epic Split – Why ‘Made in China’ is going out of style”
Our sincere thanks to Daniela Ling-Vannerus Cassmer, General Manager at The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China for allowing our Taipei members to join free of charge!