The Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei is looking for an Intern
Period: June 2020 – June 2021
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the Swedish Business community in Taiwan, and to get some valuable Asia experience on your CV.
What we seek
- Swedish national
- Studying in, or having just completed, a relevant university program in for example business, engineering or politics (e.g. MBA, M.Sc., …)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Oral communication skills in Mandarin Chinese are highly meritorious
What we offer
- An active role in the chamber’s work on a strategic and operational level
- Gain knowledge about the chamber and the Swedish business community in Taiwan
- Opportunity to spend time in our member companies
- Ownership of the Young Professionals platform
Please send your application and CV in English to CEO Boel Olsson Litström at email@example.com before April 15th, 2020. The selection process will be ongoing, so don’t wait to apply.