The Swedish Chamber of Commerce Taipei is a non-profit member organization registered in Taipei 2012. The Board of Directors are currently looking for a person with genuine interest in working with the Swedish business community in Taiwan, promoting Sweden as a brand and in all other ways assisting Swedish businesses in Taiwan.
As a CEO, your tasks will include
• The day-to-day operations of the chamber include planning and coordinating events
• Promoting the Chamber and recruiting new members
• Budgeting and bookkeeping
• Strategic planning and working towards the mission and objectives of the Chamber set together with the Board of Directors
The organization’s day-to-day operations are carried out by you (the CEO) along with your intern.
The annual internship program is one-year with start in June each year.
To your assistance, you also have the Chamber’s Board of Directors and Board of Supervisors. The position is open to all nationalities but a strong connection to Sweden or Swedish companies is required.
The person we are looking for should
• Be able work independently, take own initiatives and handle many issues at the same time
• Posses an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills
• Be able to work in a team
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to provide a networking platform for members
• Have prior leadership experience